Our Radiology Department provides a full range of diagnostic and interventional services including:
- General x-ray and fluoroscopy rooms, which allow for the quick diagnosis and treatment of emergent patients and chronic illnesses.
- CT imaging, available 24 hours a day to assist in the care of patients.
- Ultrasound and nuclear medicine scans.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technology, providing diagnostic images that help precisely identify patient conditions and treatment plans.
- A state-of-the-art 64 slice CT imaging system performs traditional CT functions and also offers a cardiac imaging system. These images significantly improve the ability to diagnose previously undetected heart disease and reduce patient risk.
This variety of imaging equipment places the Unity Health Imaging Center among the leaders in accurate, effective and efficient healthcare.