It's nice to see you
Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits—on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
We encourage family and friends to be with their loved ones while in the hospital, so open visitation is allowed for maximum patient satisfaction. However, there are occasions where visitors may be asked to step out during physician rounds or nursing assessments when appropriate. Or your stay may be limited to enable the patient to rest.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold or any symptoms of infection, please stay home.
- Unity Health facilities are tobacco-free campuses. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Some areas of our hospital may have restricted visiting hours based on the needs of our patients.
- Please check with the patient's nurse with any further questions.