March 11, 2021
- The visitation policy for all Unity Health facilities allows patients to receive visitors.
- Visitor access is limited to the Main Entrance | Monday-Friday | 5:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and the Emergency Department | seven days a week | 24 hours per day.
- Visitors are required to answer a COVID questionnaire and sign a logbook before visiting a patient.
- Do not visit loved ones if have a fever or respiratory symptoms.
- Masks are required inside Unity Health facilities for all staff, vendors, and visitors.
It's nice to see you
Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits—on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
We encourage family and friends to be with their loved ones while in the hospital, so open visitation is allowed for maximum patient satisfaction. However, there are occasions where visitors may be asked to step out during physician rounds or nursing assessments when appropriate. Or your stay may be limited to enable the patient to rest.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold or any symptoms of infection, please stay home.
- Unity Health facilities are tobacco-free campuses. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Some areas of our hospital may have restricted visiting hours based on the needs of our patients.
- Please check with the patient's nurse with any further questions.