Pharmacy residency information
- Number of positions: 2–3
- Duration/type: 12-month residency
- Starting date: June 17, 2019
- Stipend: $42,000*
- Interview required: Yes
- Accreditation status: ASHP accredited
- Application deadline: Jan. 1, 2019
- Health insurance.
- Sick leave.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Cafeteria discounts.
- Professional travel reimbursement.
- Designated office (including personal desk and laptop).
- Free access to print and online drug information resources (PubMed, Lexicomp, UpToDate, etc.).
- One white lab coat.
* Subject to change without notice to match inflation and federal regulation.
** This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.