What we are all going through together is HARD.
It is unprecedented.
It is real trauma.
You are not alone.
During this ongoing health crisis, rest assured, Unity Health is always going to be here for you. We are here to assist with not only your physical needs, but your mental and emotional needs as well.
Unity Health offers Behavioral Health in Searcy and Newport, covering a full range of services:
- Inpatient Behavioral Health units for adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients
- Toll free 1.844.255.8229 for referrals in Searcy and Newport
Unity Health is working diligently to prepare and respond to the needs of those we serve, including you and the ones you love.
Unity Health - Courage is an adolescent behavioral health unit designed for ages 12 through 17 who are still in school.
Located in Searcy, Courage is an 11-bed, short-term acute inpatient program for students with emotional or behavioral issues. The treatment team consists of a psychiatrist, medical doctor, therapist, nurse, special education teacher, therapeutic recreation specialist, dietitians and mental health technicians. Occupational, speech and physical therapy services are also available when needed.
Potential patients may present one or more of the following problems:
- Potentially harmful to self or others
- Unable to provide for own health or safety
- Behaviorally or emotionally dsyfunctional to the point of needing hospitalization
- In need of treatment and/or medication management requiring 24-hour skilled care and observation
- Mental status change or acute onset of inability to tend to activities of daily living
- In need of diagnostic or treatment services that cannot be obtained in any manner other than an inpatient basis
Patient must have primary psychiatric diagnosis requiring acute treatment and must be medically stable.
For more information, please call 501.278.3450. Courage is located at the Unity Health - Specialty Care Campus.