What we are all going through together is HARD.
It is unprecedented.
It is real trauma.
You are not alone.
During this ongoing health crisis, rest assured, Unity Health is always going to be here for you. We are here to assist with not only your physical needs, but your mental and emotional needs as well.
Unity Health offers Behavioral Health in Searcy and Newport, covering a full range of services:
- Inpatient Behavioral Health units for adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients
- Toll free 1.844.255.8229 for referrals in Searcy and Newport
- Outpatient clinics with telehealth capabilities
- 501.203.0055 (Searcy)
- 870.495.1260 (Newport)
- 501.422.6431 (Cabot)
- New Vision services for substance abuse help
- 501.380.1390 (Searcy)
- 870.512.3182 (Newport)
Unity Health is working diligently to prepare and respond to the needs of those we serve, including you and the ones you love.
Compass provides short-term comprehensive care, treatment and rehabilitation for adults 18 and older with a wide range of diagnoses, including depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder and psychotic disorders. In any given year, nearly 1 in 5 adults suffer from behavioral and emotional problems. Some people may be impacted mildly, but others may be affected more severely with symptoms that can become debilitating. Our team of healthcare specialists at Compass can help.
Potential patients may be:
- Harmful to self or others
- Unable to provide for own health or safety
- Behaviorally or emotionally dysfunctional to the point of needing hospitalization
- In need of treatment and/or medication management requiring 24-hour skilled care and observation
- Inpatient treatment for adults 18 and older with behavioral health disorders
- A multidisciplinary treatment approach under the direction of a psychiatrist. Other members of the treatment team include nurses, program therapists, occupational therapists, activity therapists and mental health technicians.
- An individual treatment plan based on the patient's needs
- Individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, medication management and activities therapy
- Education for family members
For more information about the 20-bed specialty unit at Unity Health - Specialty Care in Searcy, please call 501.278.3370.
For more information about the 12-bed specialty unit at Unity Health - Harris Medical Center in Newport, please call 870.512.3013.
To make a referral to one of our Inpatient Behavioral Health units, please call toll-free 844.255.8229.