What we are all going through together is HARD.
It is unprecedented.
It is real trauma.
You are not alone.
During this ongoing health crisis, rest assured, Unity Health is always going to be here for you. We are here to assist with not only your physical needs, but your mental and emotional needs as well.
Unity Health offers Behavioral Health in Searcy and Newport, covering a full range of services:
- Inpatient Behavioral Health units for adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients
- Toll free 1.844.255.8229 for referrals in Searcy and Newport
- Outpatient clinics with telehealth capabilities
Unity Health is working diligently to prepare and respond to the needs of those we serve, including you and the ones you love.
Many older adults suffer from changes in behavior and emotions that require specialized treatment. By using a combination of medical treatment, rehabilitation and physical care, our Clearview team provides comprehensive treatment to address the unique behavioral health needs of seniors. Clearview offers help for seniors dealing with loss, depression, anxiety and other behavioral health concerns. Individual, group and family therapy is provided by our social workers, recreation therapists/activity staff and physical therapists. We feel that once you experience the environment of Clearview, you will know that we can improve the quality of your life or the life of a loved one. We welcome you to visit our facility. While you're on this page, please view our virtual tour.
Clearview - Geriatric Behavioral Health - Searcy
Clearview - Geriatric Behavioral Health - Newport
Potential patients may experience:
- Anxiety (increased worrying, nervousness and pacing)
- Behavioral concerns (assaulting, cursing or yelling)
- Delirium (acute onset confusion with psychosis)
- Delusions (fixed false beliefs regarding self, others or environment
- Depression (tearfulness and changes in sleep or appetite)
- Paranoia (irrational beliefs that others are plotting to harm)
- Psychiatric symptoms related to Dementia (progressive memory loss or confusion)
- Psychosis (auditory or visual hallucinations)
Other admission criteria may include:
- Medication noncompliance
- Increased sadness or grief
- Medication adjustment
- Inpatient treatment for adults 55 and over with behavioral health disorders
- Treatment for diagnoses such as those dealing with loss, depression, anxiety and other behavioral health concerns
- Treatment of difficult behavior including aggression, combativeness and problems with sleeping or eating
- Therapy tailored to individual needs, including individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy and activity therapy
- Education for family members
- Assistance in placing the patient in the most appropriate setting after the Clearview stay
For a Clearview consult or referral, please call toll-free 844.255.8229. Be prepared to provide information about the person being referred, including psychiatric history, presenting problems, allergies, medications and medical treatments.
Clearview is an 18-bed specialty unit located at the Unity Health - Specialty Care Campus in Searcy and a 12- bed specialty unit located at Unity Health - Harris Medical Center in Newport.