At Unity Health, we know easy access to primary care is important to you. That's why we offer primary care services at several locations. So there's no need to travel far to get the quality care you need.
We get to know you
Our highly qualified team of physicians, advanced practice providers and nurses will take the time to get to know you as a person and a patient. We believe you should have options, so you can find a provider with which you are comfortable.
Our primary care providers include:
- Family medicine doctors. Our family medicine providers can take care of your entire family. They see patients of all ages—from children to grandparents. Family medicine providers treat both acute and chronic diseases.
- Internal medicine doctors. Our internal medicine providers—or internists—take care of patients 18 years and older. They treat acute illnesses—from the flu to sore throats. And they often have expertise in diagnosing and managing chronic illnesses, such as asthma and diabetes.
We are passionate about prevention
Our passion for wellness and prevention is a cornerstone of the primary care services we offer. Through checkups and other preventive health services, we work with you to help you stay healthy. We enjoy teaching you about healthy lifestyle choices to eat right, get fit and maintain a healthy weight. If a health problem does develop, our primary care providers are here to take care of you. If you need to see another specialist, your primary provider can help keep all of your providers on the same page.
We offer a wide range of services
Our primary care providers can take care of all your routine healthcare needs. Here are a few of the primary care services we offer:
- Wellness visits and physical exams
- Child and adult immunizations
- Chronic disease care. Our primary care specialists can help you manage diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, heart disease or thyroid conditions
- Sick care, including acute care for the flu, colds, strep throat and other common illnesses
- Well-woman care
- Minor surgical procedures