Our outpatient rehabilitation team works with patients to restore or improve physical and functional abilities. When you come to one of our outpatient locations, you'll be evaluated by an expert therapist. We'll formalize a treatment plan based on your physician's diagnosis, physical exam, history and other factors.
Our staff consists of:
- Four licensed physical therapists
- Four physical therapy assistants
- One licensed speech language pathologist
- One licensed occupational therapist who also specializes in hand therapy
- Three rehabilitation technologists
We have therapists certified in lymphedema management, blood flow restriction therapy, instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization and manual therapy, and dry needling techniques. Some services may not be available at every location.